Global Superstar Meghan Trainor reveals her father features on her new album

Pop Star Meghan Trainor has revealed her father Gary will be a part of her new album. The "All About That Bass" hitmaker, teased that her dad is featuring on one of the tracks from her new album. Speaking during a Facebook Q&A, Trainor said,''Any features? Of course. I have a feature. My father. My dad, Gary Trainor, is featured on one of my songs. It's called 'Good Morning' and I've always wanted my dad to be featured, so it was a big dream.
GRAMMY® Award-winning singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist Meghan Trainor releases “No Excuses,”. Trainor wrote ‘NO EXCUSES’ with songwriter JKash and Andrew Wells. The song is produced by Andrew Wells with additional production by the artist herself. The single tempers swaggering bass lines, bright guitars, and widescreen synths with an instantly infectious call-and-response.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: